Grand Superior Twin Room – Two King Beds
Welcome to JAPS Motel
Dear our beloved esteemed customer, we whole heartedly welcome you to JAPS Motel. We kindly request you to observe the following during your stay at JAPS Motel.
– As per the Government of Uganda security regulations, it is mandatory for all guests to show an identity proof (passport, national identity cards) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure that you carry this with you.
– Guests must ascertain the tariff/room rate applicable to their room at the time of signing in the visitor’s register.
– Extra guest charges will be payable as per the prevailing tariff for persons exceeding the standard number of persons for the room.
– The extra guest charge will be levied irrespective of whether extra bed is used or not.
- During your stay, please register and leave your valuables such as laptops, smart phones, among others at the reception as Management will not be held responsible in case of such gadgets in the room.
- Breakfast is included in the room rent and is served from 7:00 am -11 a: m, lunch 12:00Pm 3:30 p.m. dinner from 7:30 am – 10:30 p.m.
- Arrangement for early departures may be done with the Reception before after your dinner.
- In order to make our rooms ready for the next occupancy our check-out time is 12:00pm however if you wish to extend your stay Please renew your register with the Reception.
- Room keys MUST be deposited at the Reception whenever you leave the hotel premises and at the time of check out.
- All important personal belongings or valuables unsecured in your guest room should be declared for safe deposit, Otherwise Management will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
- If any abandoned luggage or lost and found items not claimed by the owner after a maximum storage period of 30 calendar days, the Management has the right to dispose them off.
- Animals, birds and plants
- Food and beverages from outside the premises
Other Rules and Regulations
- Keep the Hotel Premises clean by making use of trash bins provided.
- No smoking in the rooms.
- For laundry services please contact our Front desk.
- For hospital information or ambulance services, please contact the Front Desk.
- For further questions please connect to our Front desk for assistance.
- In case of violation of the above regulations or any misconduct as deemed to cause others’ inconvenience or discomfort, the Management reserves the right to ask you to leave.
- Anything that is not covered by the above Code of Conduct, Management will follow the General Practice of Hotel industry in Uganda.
Please understand that our interest is to make your stay at JAPS Motel a memorable one, friendly and forth coming service is our priority.
Come as a Guest and leave as a friend.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the General Manager in case you need further assistance.
We welcome all comments, complaints and compliments to further us.